|Toilet auto-flush sensor:|| |
|Flush method:|| |
|Detection Rang:|| |
|Applicable Toilet Tank Style:|| |
you just use the toilet and leave.The Automatic Toilet Flusher will flush the toilet for you automatically.
why to use the
Sensor Appearance and Instruction
A: SETUP MODE (Left)- Adjust the Half /low flush cycle time by holding a magnetic Wand against the right side
(D)circular Magnetic Target until the desired water release is achieved Note the speed and distance of flush
Motor up/ down cycle and adjust accordingly
B: PRESENCE DETECTION-A computerized human- presence sensor measures the "time-at-the-toilet'"and then
activates a flush Motor inside the tank which lifts the flush lever for either a half/Low-flush or full/Large
flush as required
C: LOW BATTERIES-It will flash when the battery is low, please replace the battery
D: MAGNETIC TARGET(Half/Low Flush)
Note 1: After finished setup, if the half flush water volume is insufficient or too much
(Based on personal actual demand), simple repeats the step of adjustment.
When completed setup, it needs to be reset the memory model of sensor
because of replacing the batteries
Note 2: When computerized human-presence Sensor starts to measure the
time-at-the-toilet" the Sensor Presence Detection LED will flash for 10secs
above( Maximum Flush Cycle: 10 secs) by standing in front of the Sensor and then
activates a Flush Motor inside the tank which lifts the flush lever for either a
half / Low-flush or full/Large flush as required
1. This electronic dual-flush toilet conversion system fits most side-pressing toilet.
2. The Sensor has the function of self-learning, determine whether the Sensor distance has at least 100cm above to the wall or any obstacles,
otherwise it will shorten the detection distance to just 40-50cm
3. Upon powering up, the Sensor will automatically detect the distance in 1min, the Sensor Presence Detection LED will flash, keep any
obstacles or mirrored surfaces out of the Detection Beam at least 100 cm during detecting to prevent false detection and random flush.
4 The Sensor must not be obstructed by any reflectors, such as a mirror, glossy bright objects, etc, easy to cause reduce the distance to
5. Please keep the detection window clean, do not have dripping on Sensor surface to avoid affecting the sensitivity of Sensor.
6. Anytime the batteries( 6 standard AA alkaline)are replace or the Sensor range needs to be recalibrated simply repeats resetting. To
prevent false detection and random flush keep any obstacles or mirrored surfaces out of the Detection Beam