|Applicable Toilet Tank Style:|| |
|Flush method:|| |
|Detection Rang:|| |
Why to use the Automatic Toilet Flusher For Top Push Button Toilet
Help children who cant reach of forget to flush
Helps those with disabilities as the system works automatically and independently
Helps the elderl Simple convenient and easy to use
Injured or disabled gain independance as there is no need for others to assist
Environmentally avoid odours, as the system is easily cleaned and Is always correctly and timely flushed
Technology that helps make your home easier to maintain more convenient and comfortable
Easy to install No special tools needed, No need to change any existing plumbing.
Touch free sensor Is more hygienic Reduce bacteria and eliminate cross contamination
Parts of product
2 battery backcover
3 battery backcover screw
5 Insert board
6 Sensor rob
7 Push button
9, plastic nut
10, buliding block
11, Micro adjustment pad
12, tank transparent pad
13, alkaline battery
15, Power line cover
Sensor Appearance and Instruction
A: SETUP MODE (Left)- Adjust the Half/ Low flush cycle time by holding a magnetic wand against the right side
(D)circular Magnetic Target until the desired water release is achieved Note the speed and distance of flush
Motor up/down cycle and adjust accordingly.
B: PRESENCE DETECTION-a computerized human -presence sensor measures the time --" and then
activates a flush Motor inside the tank which lifts the flush lever for either a half/Low-flush or full/Large
flush as required
C: LOW BATTERIES-It will flash when the battery is low, please replace the battery
D: MAGNETIC TARGET(Half/Low Flush)
Note 1: After finished setup, if the half flush water volume is insufficient or too much
(Based on personal actual demand), simple repeats the step of adjustment.
When completed setup, it needs to be reset the memory model of sensor
because of replacing the batteries
Note 2: When computerized human-presence Sensor starts to measure the
" time-at-the-toilet the Sensor Presence Detection LED will flash for 10secs
above(Maximum Flush Cycle: 10 secs) by standing in front of the Sensor and then
activates a Flush Motor inside the tank which lifts the flush lever for either a
half /Low-flush or full/Large flush as required.
1 This Sensor is suitable for instal ation on toilet with flush button on the tank cover
2. The Sensor has the function of self-learning, determine whether the Sensor distance has at least 100cm above to the wall or any obstacles,
otherwise it will shorten the detection distance to just 40-50cm
3. Upon powering up, the Sensor will automatically detect the distance in 1 min, the Sensor Presence Detection LED will flash, keep any
obstacles or mirrored surfaces out of the Detection Beam at least 100cm during detecting to prevent false detection and random flush.
4. The Sensor must not be obstructed by any reflectors, such as a mirror, glossy bright objects, etc, easy to cause reduce the distance to
5. Please keep the detection window clean, do not have dripping on Sensor surface to avoid affecting the sensitivity of Sensor.
6. Anytime the batteries( 6 standard AA alkaline)are replace or the Sensor range needs to be recalibrated, simply repeats resetting. To
prevent false detection and random flush, keep any obstacles or mirrored surfaces out of the Detection Beam.